Everyone who advertises knows that the key challenge is getting your branded message to the right audience. For example, if yours is a personal injury firm, you want to target the demographic that books the most miles driving. Further, you want to focus on those most likely to select an attorney based on what they see on TV. Makes sense, right?
The vast range of network and cable television channels makes pinpointing television ads to the right demographic far more possible than in the past. “To be effective, no longer do TV ads have to run during major events like the Super Bowl, because they can be placed and timed to address a smaller set of more targeted viewers.” says RecruitmentADvisor, an expert in today’s digital media.
That does not mean to forgo online advertising. Just the opposite. “Combine the broad reach of television with the targeted reach of websites, and the result is usually more effective marketing,” explains RecruitmentADvisor.
Q Media Research has been studying the tandem impact of television and online ads for several years. Among other things, they have found:
- “Using TV and online together results in 47% more positivity about a brand than using either in isolation.”
- “The likelihood of buying or using a product increases by more than 50% when TV and online are used together.”
- “48% of the sample group watched broadcast TV while online, most days.”
- “Two-thirds of this group have watched TV via online providers, primarily as a way to catch-up with broadcast TV and mainly from TV broadcasters’ websites.”
- “Both TV and the internet are used for entertainment (TV, 80%; online 56%) and both have a significant influence on driving purchase (75% and 52%).”
Market Masters–Legal understands the tandem balance of targeted TV and online advertising for legal professionals. Because of the enhanced visual element of large flat screens and such, they also understand the power of bringing popular, trusted television and film celebrities to the screen – many from beloved television series – by integrating them into the attorney’s marketing strategy. Robert Vaughn, William Shatner, Judge Joe Brown, and Harry Hamlin (among others) are only several of the many popular, influential spokesmen and spokeswomen that we make available to our clients.
Americans love television, and they love learning about professionals located in their community whom they can trust and get to know. We harness that trust for our clients via compelling, professional advertising campaigns that both build your brand as a professional attorney or firm and produce demonstrable results.
Spend your time on your clients, while we keep your phone ringing and email inbox dinging. We invite you to give us the opportunity to prove our effectiveness – and the unbeatable power of television advertising – with a low cost trial period. It’s a small risk, well worth taking.